Sunday, October 02, 2005

html: Fun For The Whole Family

Hi all Sunday came and went with barely a bye-your-leave and left me typing this nonsense. I did spend an infuriating hour wandering around the various Blogger sites in search of something remotely interesting. One site took my eye, but the rest of it was either in a foreign language or dull rubbish about basket ball or the banal lives of middle aged couples. I have also just spent an infuriating hour trying to work out how to put neat little one word links into the body of my blog with little or no success. I'll get it eventually, but intil I do......................... I've provided a link to Dan Allan's more often than not amusing site. Not that he needs the publicity, being a comedy writer and stand up of some repute. Also, a link to Lilly's site Supastar#1. Lilly seems to be having trouble getting her blog going, so a visit wouldnt go amiss, even if it's just to tell her to type in plain bleedin English so us old bastards can understand what she's saying. Besides, I found her lack of familiarity with ANYTHING in my profile quite charming. Anyway, go to clairwil to see the pictures of Giant Lobsters, Rams, Elephants, Beagles and Ned Kelly's. They're mighty fine. Go on then!!!!! The links are just over there you lazy sods>>> I've had eneough html bollocks for one night.

3 comments:

Steve55 said...

It took me ages to work out how to do that myself. What you have to do is highlight the text you want to be the link, then click the green button in the taskbar above, enter the link, and press ok.

Hope that helps!

Clairwil said...

Steve is right. I'd tried everything from calling the computer a cunt to actually reading the bloody instructions before I sussed it out.

iLL Man said...

Steve, thanks. It was late, I was tired and a bit drunk. The intructions made sense but my application of them was wrong. I wanted to publish so I decided to just stick the URL's in.

I see i'm not the only one who swears at their computer......