Friday, March 24, 2006

So, How Was It For You?

Fungus covered wood sculpture, near Willowbank School, Woodlands. I have been mulling over the content of this blog recently. Whilst I like to take you all on the odd diversion now and then, I have come to the conclusion that I don't write nearly enough. Of course, what I write is entirely dependent on what happens to me from day to day, which isn't much, truth be told.... I have something of an outlet for topical stuff over at A Mischief Of Magpies, but I have realised that sometimes i'm simply chucking up photos as a way of avoiding having to bash out anything that might reveal more about me than I feel comfortable with. I feel the words "You Already Know Too Much" were ever so slightly prescient. Anyway, in the interests of being relevant for at least one more post, let me provide you with a few links Courtesy of Crumpled Caitlin we have MOBA , or Museum Of Bad Art to give it it's full title. Some of this stuff is awesome. A combination of joy and terror. This is a fine little site. Submit your mix tape criteria and see what they come up with. It may take a few days right enough....................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would love you to comment on this bad art. I can't agree more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_george