Sunday, April 02, 2006

Phew!

West end of Argyll Street. I'll be posting my days activities on The Gyp in due course. So glad I chose the pastures of Pollok over the footie today. I foresee the end times for Partick Thistles current manager Dick Campbell. He's committed no real crime other than to promise the moon on a stick and deliver mediocrity. The nature of the lower Scottish leagues this season means that we may well gain promotion but I personally would not trust Mr Campbell to guide a team in the 1st division. I don't even trust him in the 2nd. Anyway, I have devised a new feature and it's called...................... Loon Watch Ivy League Catholic Kill Castro Free Mason Alert All as mad as a bag of hammers and obviously missing out on the delights life has to give.

2 comments:

Billy said...

I'm not sure which of the Loon Watch scares me the most, probably the Kill Castro but it's a close run thing...

iLL Man said...

I think it's the fact that he believes the USA are the only hope for this planet that sends him into 'loon' territory. Otherwise he's just a rather angry chap.