Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Request

Hello Would the three people who visited my blog on saturday please come forward so I can thank you personally for your patronage. No, really.............. Ok, I was away for the weekend, but THREE? MY hit rate is modest, certainly, but that's ridiculous. I will admit to being a slave to my tracker and this is deeply unhealthy. Definitely anal-retentive behaviour. Hope you all had at least a bearable weekend. For the record, I spent two days in a field in East Lothian again, helping to ensure that a few hundred mental cases on motorcycles were able to 'safely' ride like lunatics. Don't ask.... For my part it involved getting wet and covered in a thin layer of grime and sweat that I'll still feel for the next few days no matter how many times I shower. Anyway, all I want to be doing right now is sitting in bed watching Futurama DVD's. So there...........

8 comments:

Rob7534 said...

I'm not sure if I came on Saturday, or not. But I'd like to think I'm a regular.

Stop looking at your tracker!

Do you write for the audience, or for the love? :)

iLL Man said...

Tracker watching is an addiction I can't let go of i'm afraid.

Billy said...

It wasn't me as I had a blog-free weekend, worse luck.

alan said...

i wasn't there either. in fact i never visit your blog. out of sheer laziness. i'm not even here now ...

actually i've had a blog for ages and i have never once felt like setting up a tracker. is there something wrong with me?

Garth said...

Don't jump Ill Man, don't do it.
Come down from the crane, everything is going to be just fine.

lextc said...

me me! i came by, but alas, there was nothing new.

iLL Man said...

Deep Breath...........

Rob- I give up my tracker watching when hell freezes over i'm afraid.

Billy- Och no, get away from the thing as much as possible. I did mean to make a cursory post on friday night before I left, but blogger was acting up and wouldn't upload my pictures.

Alan- There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. If there's anything amiss, it's with me.

Pisces- I'm more of an 'electrical appliance in the bath' man myself. **

Lex- Cheers. I suppose that's the crux of the problem. I failed to post in about four days, so nobody came by. Sort of self explanatory really.

Thankyou all for putting up with my little tantrum. It won't happen again.


** Please, no toasters and three bar fires in the post thankyou, I was only jesting

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Acyclovir acetametaphin treatment adult chickenpox oldsmobile 72 http://www.barcode-readers-0.info audio codec voip satellite Exotic car rentals houston texas Waterbeds southern ca air purifiers to control mold bad u-joints in a 1997 mazda obtain vardenafil hydrochloride on line Laser tattoo removal boardman oldsmobile cutlass vinyl top molding oldsmobile Martin honda dealership