Thursday, July 27, 2006

Ladies And Gentlemen!

................ As we await the end of civilisation as we know it, I hope I can briefly divert your attention to matters of an altogether more frivolous nature. First of all, i'd like to say cheers to Billy and the brilliant 'Last.FM'" site he just happens to have in his sidebar. What a great little device. My cd player has become a little redundant as a result.......................... Heres one for Flaming Lips fans. A chance encounter between the last Lips album 'At War With The Mystics' and the film Baraka in some chaps living room one night spawned the rather interesting experiment of merging the music to the movie. I have to say, though i'm only able to see about ten minutes of this(for various reasons), the concept seems to work very well indeed. Give it a try anyway. Due to unforeseen problems with blogger(fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK!!!!!!!!) I will provide the link to the Bakara experiment tomorrow. I will also bring you the rather tidy little band name generator I found and my proposals for a virtual band tomorrow. You lucky people! Cheers!

1 comment:

Billy said...

You've got to love Last.fm, keeping track of my listening. I quite like having them up on the sidebar... just a bit more information about me.