Saturday, August 26, 2006

Good News Everybody!

Generic Sunset Shot

The Ill Man has finally got his music up on Myspace. It's just one track at the moment, but I should have another up by tomorrow night. Abuse, compliments and offers of record contracts equally welcomed.

I would like at this point to say thanks to Gerry for his endless patience in walking me through the recording process, my brother for converting the windows media player files to mp3 and to Lee Paxton for pointing me in the right direction regarding the myspace music options. Cheers!

Anyway, the night out proposed by Clairwil and I still stands . Friday 1st September at Babbity Bowsters, 7pm. C'mon, theres a fair few Glasgow/Scottish bloggers i've always wanted to meet................With a bit of luck there should be a gaggle of bodies present, so if myself or Clairwil don't interest/amuse you (as if!!) there might be someone who will.

Cheers!

9 comments:

iLL Man said...

Cheers Margin Walker.

Clairwil said...

Oh yes!
I've just had an e-mail from someone who reckons they're coming to the big meet to kick my head in. Should be exciting if slightly painful.

Anonymous said...

HI There!
Im interested to come, cause im bored to hell, have just moved to Glasgow, because of one stupid BBc journalist, now, while Im here he is too busy..
Do you like foreigners to come as well?
If yes, I will be there next Friday!

Anonymous said...

ps: I wont kick you, Im a pacifist, dont like violins nor violence..Im bulgur, the peacemaker from Sweden!

Anonymous said...

Why is it called Rabbity bowsters?Im a big rabbit lover, and I hope they dont eat rabbits there!
I would be very disapointed!
So, greetings, Bulgur the Peacemaker and Rabbit adorer..!

iLL Man said...

Ok Margin, Stephen it is.

Bulgur, you are most welcome. We like foreign people. I've never met a Swede. I don't know if Babbity's sell rabbit on their menu. I don't think they do.

Pam, I wouldn't worry, there will be other chances to meet up for a pint. You could always send a replacement to the quiz. An elderly relative or friend perhaps. I hear they're quite good at these things.....

Clairwil, I have every faith that should he turn up, you will royally toe him in the nuts. If not, as Maroon says, there would be more than enough of us there to make him wish he had stayed at home.

Anonymous said...

Goddamnit, I really have to get a new computer with sound that works. :(

iLL Man said...

Jules, I can burn you a cd of it if you really, really want to hear it.

As far as the sound thing is concerned, check that yr speakers are plugged into the right socket at the back of the pc. You've probably checked this, but it's something that's foxed me in the past...............(not a difficult task, granted)

iLL Man said...

Well, it's a thought I suppose..........