Thursday, September 21, 2006

Gather Round Everyone!

First up, the poll results for 'Young Blogger Of The Year' will be announced on sunday 24th of September.

You thought i'd forgotten, hadn't you?

'Over Here' is out in front. Tampon Teabag lies in second place, 'Average Tosser' is currently third and Oye Billy is fourth. Oblong Scone and Bawbags fight it out for the wooden spoon.

Ok, next friday (29th) I'll be at the pub. Babbity Bowsters in Blackfriars Street, just off the High Street to be exact. So will my best mate Clairwil and with some luck a few other leading lights of Glasgow blogland. We are also expecting a couple of interesting guests who's identities at this moment in time are shrouded in some mystery. If you happen to be in the area and have the evening to spare, we'd be very pleased to see you. We might even buy you a drink..................... p.s. Rob, 'The Dentist' is on the back burner at the moment. It will be back soon though. Glad you like it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pfft. If you're ever in Edinburgh I'll come out. :)

Rob7534 said...

No worries Ill man, take your time w/the story telling. Have fun at the blog meet!

iLL Man said...

Jules, I think we could stretch to one in Edinburgh at some point in the not too distant future.

Cheers Rob.I have a few ideas kicking around in my head, but I need to be in the right frame of mind.

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Sounds fun. Pity I'll be here. Hopefully not for too much longer, though...and then I will have to make a trip to one of these nights out.

iLL Man said...

"and then I will have to make a trip to one of these nights out."

Indeed you will!

You thinking of moving back over this way?

Oh well, Canada's loss and all that......

Anonymous said...

Well, my research project finishes at the end of the year, and I have to get a training job...fingers crossed. Training will be at home, or at least in the Yew Kay somewhere,

Clairwil said...

Jules,
I'm quite certain we will meet at some point. You have that air about you.