Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I Was Going To Make A Proper Blog Post Tonight...........

.....................But I couldn't be arsed.

You'll just have to look at these instead. The month of May in photographs

Third Lanark Amateur XI take on Queens Park U19 team at Cathkin Park. Thirds win 4-3
Snails on a walldown the street. Much nicer and more colourful than the ones that populate out front wall. Or did until my old man put pellets down, the bastard!!!
Glasgow Tigers Captain Shane Parker heading for another heat win.......
Squirrel Crossing.
Airborne at Kelvingrove Skatepark.


You could also check out this new blog. It's the work of an old aquaintance and it's already looking a bit good.

Go on then!!!!!

3 comments:

Rob7534 said...

close-ups on the guys playing in the mud would have been nice, but it's all good!

Hurry up and update! So says the man who left his blog unattended for 10 months!

iLL Man said...

Indeed. Fun and games later tonight Rob. My blogging has fallen into a bit of a quiet period, though I do post EVERY Friday without fail.....

Rob7534 said...

Reminds me of my habit of bathing every Saturday, without fail... whether it was warranted or not.