Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ah Fuck!




........It's far too late and I'm a bit drunk, so I can't really think of anything witty or interesting to say...

{Greek Chorus} Why Break The Habits Of A Lifetime?

Anyway, I move into the flat tomorrow. It's felt like a fucking eternity right enough, but the transition from not having a clue what's going on, to 'Ok, you can move in' has taken me by surprise and I spent most of the early evening packing the crap in my room into bags and boxes for removal. Then there's a couch to be uplifted from a top floor flat. Busy old day ahead....

I'm also off work for the next week or so, which prevents me from throttling the life out of one of my colleagues. Is this a good or bad thing? Apart from being an unctious, nasal, supercillious wee prick, this guy is also the sort of arsehole who thinks nobody can see him when he's ramming filing back in at random. The job is indeed shit, but for fucks sake, do it properly, even if it's just to make everyone elses life that little bit easier. Yeah, I know, get the fuck out..............

Soon my dears, soon...........

Youchoob










No comments: