Saturday, September 22, 2007

I May Be Some Time...........


Well, that seems to be the final upheaval over with. The house is a mess of Lidl bags and dismantled furniture, but it should scrub up nicely in the end. My blogging activities will be regulated by how often I can be bothered to make the ten minute journey back to the old gaff to use the PC. Until I get connected and the PC makes it way down to Hopehill Road, I think I'll be a little infrequent with the posting. Seven Days will be updated every three or four days.


Ok, that's me. See y'all on the other side............


Oh, one more thing.............


Go see these guys: The brilliantly named Curlews In The Goyt and Derfen

6 comments:

The Birdwatcher said...

Hope the move works out. Keep blogging, your'e a little dash of sanity in this mad world.

BW

Anonymous said...

Good luck in your new pad.

iLL Man said...

Cheers Birdwatcher and LKSD.

I like that. A dash of sanity.........

;D

last year's girl said...

Best of luck mate. But get the blogging sorted out! No pressure or owt ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ewen - few things are wierder than doing a random google of your surname and finding a 30 year old photo posted by someone whom you remember as a 4-year old! I left a comment on that post (dated March somethingth) with an e-mail address. Let's catch up - I'm bored oot ma brains sitting at a desk in Chile.

Ewen Nicolson said...

Lism- I'll do me best. It'll be a few days until 7 days is updated though. Keep watching yr Bloglines

Morag - Wow! Just Wow!........... It's funny, that post keeps bringing people to me......... Great to hear from you.........I'll email you in a minute, but just to give you my address, I'm just about to head back to the new house and isolation from the outside world (no TV, no phone or internet....yet)

Cheers!