Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Plea For Understanding

A little message to people who send those chain e-mails with jokes and 'hilarious' pictures from the internet.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE STOP!!!

Seriously, I can just about hack them at work, if only because they divert my attention momentarily from the sound of my teeth grinding to dust. However, I do not want them filling up my inbox at home. You give people your email address for the purposes of communication and other practicalities, not so you can learn the '50 things that make women better than men', or lose your appetite over pictures of grisly road accidents with jokey captions under them.

Think on and ask my permission first. Ta!

2 comments:

Billy said...

I hate those emails too. Luckily you know when you've got one because of all the FW: in the subject line.

iLL Man said...

For me it's the heart crushing disapointment you feel when yr inbox says there are six messages awaiting your attention, only to find four of them are pointless wastes of data.