Sunday, December 09, 2007

Wireless Headphones...........Brilliant!!!!


I cannot over-emphasise just how much a pair of wireless headphones have revolutionised my life. Honestly, I have no idea how I made it through 31 years of my life without them. Music at full blast as I cook the dinner or wash the dishes gets the serratonin levels up a treat and after a while you forget you have them on. Bathing, with the correct choice of music, has become an altogether otherworldly experience and is a fine way to block out the dirigable like hum of the extractor fan that kicks in when I turn the bathroom light on. It also means I can conveniently blank out the infernal racket made by the other residents in my block as they enter and exit the close. I had no idea you got a herd of fucking Rhino to yourself when you moved in. Do you think it's something they give you after six months tennancy, or have I just not been looking in the right cupboards?

I'll be updating Tigerblog later on with a few bits and bobs regarding the new season and some sad news regardingone of the Tigers riders.

Cheers!

5 comments:

Cocktails said...

I really don't know why I'm asking this, but what music makes bathing an 'otherworldly' experience? Therapy??!

iLL Man said...

Oh for Godssakes no...........

Sigur Ros, Godspeed, Eno, Mogwai in their quieter moments.........

Otherworldy is also the wrong word to use. Calming would have been better. As I said, I need something to distract from the bloody extractor fan........

Cocktails said...

If you want something calming try a glass of whisky and a Mars Bar (with or without knife and fork). Perfection.

I didn't know that people actually listened to Brian Eno...

iLL Man said...

I'll take your word for it.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Wireless headphones are the best thing ever! No more wires holding you back.

I went for a pair of Sennheiser RS140's from HiFi Headphones in the UK. Great set of headphones and surprisingly lightweight.