Friday, January 04, 2008

Riding The Psychic Wall Of Death


Happy New Year everyone!

Just popping in to mention a new blog I've started. It's got the rather unwieldy name of 'The Amazing One Man Brake Club'. It's about going to watch football in strange places and it's still a work in progress. It replaces 'Derelict', which I had neither the time nor inclination to keep up to date. Sorry if anyone was attached to it in any way.................

I have a fair few sets of photos from may footballing travels over the past few years, so I'll be posting them up until the good weather comes in and I can get out and about.

Cheers!

p.s. Here is the definition of 'Brake Club' . No, I don't travel to matches in that fashion, though I think it would be a great drunken laugh if someone was to try and revive it.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.