Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Amusing Extract From A Childish Scrawl (The Fuck Off Song?)


Most people are hateful
Spiteful and ungrateful
Most people are a pain in the arse

Most people wouldn't care
But they will stop and stare
When your life becomes a sad and tragic farce

Life Mrs Jones
It's one long kick in the stones
And if you happen to passing and look this way

Please don't be alarmed
Affronted or dis-armed
If I completely fail in my attempt to say 'Good Day!'

Good Day!

So Fuck Off!, Yes Please, Fuck Off!
Yes, You Heard It Right The First Time
Fuck Off!, Oh Do Please Fuck Off!
Otherwise I'm Feeling Rather Fine

2 comments:

Clairwil said...

I think Britney Spears, Amy Winehouse and Kate Moss should record that in the style of Bananarama.

iLL Man said...

What a superb notion! I hadn't thought of it like that until I re-read it.

It's actually a rip-off of Eric Idles 'Penis Song', which is in turn a Noel Coward pastiche.

Britney's welcome to it when she's ready to record her next album.